Jumat, 22 April 2011

Artis Seksi Kuta Bali

Artis Seksi Kuta Bali. It is highly recommended that anyone who's been diagnosed with cancer and wants to be proactive in helping overcome their problem, that they turn to a mainly alkaline food intake as opposed to acid food. Every food item we eat is classified as either alkaline or acid and a recommended ratio is 80 percent of our intake should be alkaline with the other 20 percent can be acid.The alkaline acid ratio is measured on the pH scale which ranges from 0 to 14 with 7 being neutral. The letters pH stands for potential of hydrogen. The lower end of the scale being acidic with the upper reading of 7 to 14 being more alkaline. It is measured from body fluids and the easiest being a saliva test which can be done at home using a kit which contains litmus paper and a chart to get a result. It's a simple five minute test that anyone can do.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.